Prospective Students ...
How do I apply to Cyprus College?
You must submit the university application form to the Office of Admissions,
P.O. Box 22006, 1516 Nicosia, Cyprus, with the following items:
- Complete Application form
- Application fee of €52.
- High school certificate and mark sheets translated in English and attested by the Awarding institution or Ministry of Education or Examining Board.
- Original letter from the sponsor's bank confirming that the sponsor (father or mother) has sufficient funds to finance the student's fees and living expenses in Cyprus.
- Original letter of good conduct from the police authorities in the country of residence indicating a clear criminal record.
- Copy of a valid passport.
- Two passport size photographs.
Applications including all above requirements, that are received at least a month before the beginning of a semester will be processed for that semester; otherwise they will be processed for the following semester