Students, as members of the College community, shall have the following responsibilities, which are inherent in the basic rights described above:
- The student shall have the responsibility for maintaining standards of academic performance as established by the student''s instructors.
- The students shall be responsible for acting in such a manner as to ensure other students their basic rights as declared herein.
- The student shall be responsible for any and all personal actions with respect to provisions of Cyprus law.
- The student shall be responsible for conduct, which helps to create and maintain an academic atmosphere in which the rights, dignity, and worth of every individual in the University community are respected.
- The student shall be responsible for paying all bills owed to the University in a timely fashion as prescribed by the University. Since registration is not complete until payment of all the tuition and all other fees are paid, students who fail to meet their financial obligations may have their registration cancelled; may be denied future registrations; and may have their grades and/or their transcripts withheld.
- It is the responsibility of all organizations to encourage an atmosphere of learning, social responsibility, respect for human dignity and to provide positive influence and constructive development for members and aspiring members.