Why choose the CFE qualification
- Recognised as the “Gold Standard”: Professionals who earn and maintain this accreditation establish themselves as leaders in their field and gain insight into industry trends and best practices in the process. The CFE has emerged as the gold standard in the area of fraud.
- Increase your earnings: Increase your earnings by acquiring a unique set of skills that are not found in any other career field or discipline.
- Advance your career: CFE certification is documented evidence of expertise and experience, representing a high level of skill, knowledge and professionalism. Distinguish yourself from your peers since every year more organizations seek individuals with this unique skill set.
- Enhance your Marketability and Job Security: Enhance your marketability and job security by combining knowledge of complex financial transactions with an understanding of investigative techniques, law, and how to resolve allegations of fraud. In a recent study by Robert Half International, a leading specialist in financial staffing, the CFE is listed as one of the most marketable credentials today.
- Ethical grounding: Members learn to apply ethical practices and gain foundation of the skills needed to demonstrate the commitment to high standards of accountability and integrity that build a trusted reputation.