The School of Professional Studies (SPS) of Cyprus College and BPP UK, have joined forces to provide CFA students in Cyprus with the unique opportunity to experience BPP’s online and live online classroom courses at very competitive fees.
Online Classroom (OCR)
Fees for: Level I €650, Level II €700, Level III €750
Online Classroom is ideal if you want the flexibility of studying whenever and wherever you want combined with the support of a dedicated tutor. Study at your own pace, with access to the library of online content which includes a comprehensive suite of online lectures and the ability to interact with your tutor and fellow students through our online forums.
- Flexibility: Pre-recorded lectures enable you to log in anytime, anywhere and access your study materials. You can also pause, rewind and fast forward lectures, allowing you to study at your own pace.
- Support: You are assigned a BPP tutor - a subject specialist who is there to guide and assist you in your learning. Regular, proactive emails also ensure you stay motivated, your learning remains efficient, and that you maximise anytime spent out of the office.
- Resources: BPP provides you with a library of online study materials from BPP Learning Media, a market-leading publisher of targeted study materials for professional exams and business reference.
- Experience: With over 35 years’ experience in the training market, BPP has harnessed all the knowledge and best practices of the classroom courses to design and develop a market-leading Online Classroom.
- Student Networking: As all students globally study in a cohort, per paper, you can network through BPP’s online forum with other BPP students around the world – your virtual “class”.
Online Classroom Live (OCL)
Fees for: Level I €845, Level II €945, Level III N/A
The award-winning Online Classroom Live is ideal if you like the discipline and motivation of a structured and timetabled course and can commit to scheduled sessions.
- Structured progress: Attend live tutor-led sessions at set dates and times, giving you the structure that a classroom course would provide. This ensures you make structured progress through your studies.
- Experienced BPP tutors: Each live session is delivered by a BPP tutor. The tutor leads the live session and delivers the technical material, and manages the interaction with students – ensuring that all students receive responses to their questions promptly.
- Catch up: All live sessions are recorded, so that if you miss a session you can catch up at a later date that suits you.
- On-going support: You will also benefit from proactive tutor contact via regular emails, and forum posts aimed at stimulating discussion to help you prepare for the exam.
- Convenient delivery times: You can choose to attend the OCL on Saturdays, or weekday afternoons, or weekday evenings.
Courses are offered IRRESPECTIVE of number of students