Why choose the CFA qualification
- Global recognition: The CFA qualification is the most widely known investment credential in the world. This allows charter holders to be considered by the investment industry the best on their field.
- Well respected: The CFA institute has established a reputation for quality and excellence. Regulatory bodies in countries around the globe recognize the CFA designation as a proxy for meeting certain licensing requirements. More than 300 colleges and universities have incorporated the majority of the CFA curriculum into their courses.
- Excellent career prospects: The CFA designation will guarantee you excellent career opportunities. CFA charter holders become chief executive officers, chief investment officers, investment analysts and managers of investment portfolios.
- Flexible: Study and work wherever you want your career path to take you, because the CFA qualification will provide you with skills and knowledge relevant to any market you will finally work.
- Support: There are 144 CFA societies which operate in 69 countries. In addition the CFA institute does offer direct support and services to all its members and students irrespective of their country of residence.
- Ethical grounding: Members learn to apply ethical practices and gain foundation of the skills needed to demonstrate the commitment to high standards of accountability and integrity that build a trusted reputation.