Why choose the FIA qualification
- Globally recognized qualification: It is relevant wherever you are in the world as it is based on international accounting standards.
- Excellent option for technical and management positions: Foundations in Accountancy is an excellent grounding for those who have the potential to perform well in technical and management positions.
- Well respected: ACCA has been around over 100 years and it has established a reputation for quality and excellence. ACCA works with governments, regulators, professional bodies and employers to develop the global accountancy profession and to act in the public interest. ACCA has 71 global accountancy partnerships, delivering value to accountants and the wider profession around the world.
- Excellent career prospects: Once qualified, CAT holders can be employed in multiple roles at any industry of any sector of the economy i.e. government, banking institutions, accounting firms, industry etc.
- CAT holders can work in accounting roles, accounting technician roles, financial supervisory or management role, bookkeeping or cost clerk roles.
- Support: ACCA has established a global network of 91 offices and active centres so as to provide support and services to its members and students.
- Flexible: Study and work wherever you want your career path to take you, because the FIA qualifications will provide you with skills and knowledge relevant to any career path you choose.
- Strong focus on ethics: FIA has introduced the Foundations in Professionalism module which is a requirement for all trainees to complete if they wish to receive certification for an individual award. This module provides reassurance to employers that the FIA qualification holders know how to behave professionally and ethically within the work environment.