The ICAEW Certificate Level modules provide key practical skills and essential knowledge covering the key areas of accountancy, finance and business.
Each module is examined using Computer Based Assessment. You can sit the Certificate level e-assessments at our computer labs since Cyprus College in Nicosia is a private accredited center.
They each have 1.5 hour multiple choice computer-based assessments which can be sat at any time.
Accounting module exam in particular is designed as follows: 40% of the marks are allocated from the preparation of single company financial statements (either an income statement and statement of financial position or a statement of cash flows, using a pro-forma template) and the remaining 60% of the marks are from 24 multiple-choice or multiple-response questions worth 2.5 marks each.