Computer Based Exams (CBEs)
Computer-based exams (CBEs) are available for papers F1, F2, F3 and F4 (English and Global) of the ACCA Qualification.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SITTING CBEs?
- Flexibility: You are not restricted to paper-based exam sessions as you can sit CBEs at any time of year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits, which you can take at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the exams by CBE.
- Instant results: Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
- Results: Your results are uploaded by the licensed centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
HOW DO CBEs WORK?
- Contact the School of Professional Studies (SPS) of Cyprus College and enquire about CBE schedule dates in the current semester. Both SPS Nicosia and Limassol branches are approved CBE centres.
- You will need to pay the SPS directly for the exams you wish to sit.
- Prior to the exam, we will set up time-restricted access to the exams.
- On the day of the exam, you will need to have your identity with you as this will be checked by the invigilator.
- Once the exam is started, the questions are displayed on screen and the answers are input directly onto the CBE software.
- On completion of the exam, the final percentage score is calculated and displayed on screen.
- At the end of the exam, we (as the CBE centre) will upload the results to the CBE system and these will be transferred to your records with ACCA within 72 hours.