Cyprus College Limassol Accounting program is providing students with the skills and knowledge required of professionals working in a globalized industry. Students may continue their studies at European University Cyprus for a Bachelor Degree.
- To provide students with a foundation in Accounting.
- To prepare students for careers in industry, accounting, government and various institutions.
- To enable students to respond positively and effectively to the role that the accountant fulfils in the reporting and analysis of financial data.
- To center attention on the skills and knowledge required by the profession of Accounting and to help students acquire knowledge and develop skills in a systematic way.
- To assist the students in developing leadership capabilities, this can be used in reaching solutions to problems of Accounting.
Public Accountant, Government Accountant, Internal Auditor, Financial Controller, Corporate Accountant, Mergers and Acquisitions Consultant, Investment Banker
|General Education Requirements||12||21|
|General Education Requirements||12 Credits||21 ECTS|
|CSC190||Computer Fundamentals and Applications||3||6|
|ENG103||Instruction in Expository Writing||3||6|
|Core Requirements||18 Credits||32 ECTS|
|BUS101||Introduction to Business||3||6|
|BUS111||Finite Mathematics for Business||3||5|
|ECO102||Principles of Macroeconomics||3||5|
|ECO111||Principles of Economics||3||5|
|MAR101||Introduction to Marketing||3||6|
|MGT101||Principles of Management||3||6|
|Major Requirements||30 Credits||57 ECTS|
|ACC112||Introduction to Financial Accounting||3||5|
|ACC113||Introduction to Managerial Accounting||3||5|
|ACC303||Introduction to Auditing Principles||3||6|
|ACC309||Advanced Cost & Management Accounting||3||6|
|FIN101||Essentials of Financial Analysis||3||6|
|LAW101||Business Law I||3||5|
|Free Electives||6 Credits||10 ECTS|
|ACC308||Computer Applications in Accounting||3||6|
|ENG101||Upper Intermediate English||3||6|
|LAW110||Cyprus Corporate and Business Law||3||6|
|PSY103||Introduction to Psychology||3||6|
|SOC101||Introduction to Sociology||3||6|